Aligning people with purpose for exceptional results.
SOAR: Where Strategy Meets Execution
A Systems Approach to Overcoming Common Challenges
SOAR Vision Group maximizes organizational success by aligning people with purpose to achieve exceptional results.
SOAR partners with companies to optimize strategic objectives, operational effectiveness, and cultural readiness by closing the elusive knowledge, performance, and visibility gaps via implementing a Strategy Execution System and Performance Excellence Infrastructure.
SOAR has a unique partnership with the Malcolm Baldrige Foundation, enabling SOAR to promote, apply, and deploy SOAR’s Strategy Execution System framework in connectivity to the Baldrige framework across industries.
Here’s How SOAR Works:
Clarify your organization’s vision and strategy
Identify the Performance Gaps and Opportunities
Achieve world class results
Ready to accelerate your performance excellence journey?
GALLUP estimates the cost of poor management and lost productivity from employees in the U.S. who are not engaged or actively disengaged to be between:
$960 billion & $1.2 trillion/year
Traditional management systems struggle to inspire employees because their approach leads to:
- Unclear and misaligned expectations
- Ineffective and infrequent feedback
- Misplaced accountability
It’s why 7 of 8 companies failed to achieve profitable growth.
(Profit from the Core, authors Chris Zook and Jamie Allen report that seven out of eight companies in a global sample of 1,854 large corporations failed to achieve profitable growth. Yet 90% of the companies had developed detailed strategic plans with much higher targets.)
Strategy Consulting and Strategy Deployment
How we can help you SOAR:
STRATEGY EXECUTION SYSTEM
Achieve strategy execution alignment.
Assess performance gaps, solve problems, create aligned and cascading scorecards to drive customer value.
Tracking and Analytics Software:
Real-time performance visibility regarding what is impacting performance.
SOAR Guided Engagements
Execute your strategy at fraction of the cost.
How is the Strategy Execution System deployed?
PHASE 1: LEARN
- Complete a high-level assessment identifying gaps and opportunities for improvement.
- One-on-one interviews
- Process walk-throughs
- KPI performance review
Strategic & Operational Analysis & Learning
- Detailed efficiency and effectiveness analysis.
- Stakeholder assessment of existing and potential market opportunities.
- Report-out of findings cross-referenced to a comparable exemplar strategy.
PHASE 2: TRANSFORM
Establish an effective Strategy
- To overcome the Market gap
- To overcome the Knowledge gap
- To overcome the Performance gap
- To overcome the Visibility gap
- Align, focus, and engage the team in cascading and coordinated planning and action.
- Improvement Paradigm: Stabilize, flow, pull, and improve the system always seeking perfection.
- Focus on the Prize: Customer value creation = loyalty.
- Dashboards: Performance Monitoring
- Daily Standard Work: Organizational alignment
- Consistent Rounding: Frontline engagement
- Catch Ball Process: Performance Improvement
- Learn: from monitoring results and performance scenarios.
- Adjust: operational PDCA cycles and Executive planning cycles clarify necessary countermeasures.
- Stabilize: Hold your gains.
- Continuously Improve
The SOAR Difference
The SOAR Strategy Execution System enables any organization, from small do-it-yourselfers to large, complex organizations, to achieve the results they desire, at a cost they can afford.