Aligning people with purpose for exceptional results.
SOAR: Where Strategy Meets Execution
A Systems Approach to Overcoming Common Challenges
Here’s How SOAR Works:
Clarify your organization’s vision and strategy
Identify the Performance Gaps and Opportunities
Achieve world class results
Ready to accelerate your performance excellence journey?
Innovation Council Roundtable
June 6-7, Atlanta, GA
Non-Profit: Health System Board Chair/CEO Event
Learn More About This Roundtable
You Are Invited To Participate In A Board Chair And Ceo Roundtable, June 6-7, 2019, At The Grand Hyatt In Buckhead, Georgia Discussion Facilitators:
- Pam Knecht, President & CEO ACCORD LIMITED, faculty member at the Governance Institute, and consultant to the AHA on governance topics.
- Dr. Roger Spoelman, Executive Advisor Strategic and Operational Integration Trinity Health.
- Ben Sawyer, President & CEO SOAR Vision Group, Strategy Execution System architect and Accelerated Baldrige Performance Excellence pathway co-facilitator.
Join A Small Group Of Peers In Interactive Discussions About Leadership Of Performance Excellence In Health Systems
June 6: Kick-off Dinner And Discussion (6:00 PM – 8:30 PM)
Work Less and Achieve More by Morten Hansen, Ph.D., author,
Great at Work, and co-author Great by Choice with Jim Collins.
June 7: Morning Roundtable Discussions To Include: (8:00 AM – 11:30 AM)
- Strategy Development in the Age of Consumerism
- Maximizing the Patient Experience
- The Role of Innovation in System Differentiation
Networking Lunch (11:30 Am – 12:30 Pm)
June 7: Afternoon Roundtable Discussions To Include: (12:30 Pm – 4:00 Pm)
- Governance Practices that Accelerate Performance Excellence
- Effective Guidance of Strategy Alignment and Execution
- Practical Application: Case Study
- Key Conclusions Summary
GALLUP estimates the cost of poor management and lost productivity from employees in the U.S. who are not engaged or actively disengaged to be between:
$960 billion & $1.2 trillion/year
Traditional management systems struggle to inspire employees because their approach leads to:
- Unclear and misaligned expectations
- Ineffective and infrequent feedback
- Misplaced accountability
It’s why 7 of 8 companies failed to achieve profitable growth.
(Profit from the Core, authors Chris Zook and Jamie Allen report that seven out of eight companies in a global sample of 1,854 large corporations failed to achieve profitable growth. Yet 90% of the companies had developed detailed strategic plans with much higher targets.)
Strategy Consulting and Strategy Deployment
How we can help you SOAR:
STRATEGY EXECUTION SYSTEM
Achieve strategy execution alignment.
Assess performance gaps, solve problems, create aligned and cascading scorecards to drive customer value.
Tracking and Analytics Software:
Real-time performance visibility regarding what is impacting performance.
SOAR Guided Engagements
Execute your strategy at fraction of the cost.
How is the Strategy Execution System deployed?
PHASE 1: LEARN
- Complete a high-level assessment identifying gaps and opportunities for improvement.
- One-on-one interviews
- Process walk-throughs
- KPI performance review
Strategic & Operational Analysis & Learning
- Detailed efficiency and effectiveness analysis.
- Stakeholder assessment of existing and potential market opportunities.
- Report-out of findings cross-referenced to a comparable exemplar strategy.
PHASE 2: TRANSFORM
Establish an effective Strategy
- To overcome the Market gap
- To overcome the Knowledge gap
- To overcome the Performance gap
- To overcome the Visibility gap
- Align, focus, and engage the team in cascading and coordinated planning and action.
- Improvement Paradigm: Stabilize, flow, pull, and improve the system always seeking perfection.
- Focus on the Prize: Customer value creation = loyalty.
- Dashboards: Performance Monitoring
- Daily Standard Work: Organizational alignment
- Consistent Rounding: Frontline engagement
- Catch Ball Process: Performance Improvement
- Learn: from monitoring results and performance scenarios.
- Adjust: operational PDCA cycles and Executive planning cycles clarify necessary countermeasures.
- Stabilize: Hold your gains.
- Continuously Improve
The SOAR Difference
The SOAR Strategy Execution System enables any organization, from small do-it-yourselfers to large, complex organizations, to achieve the results they desire, at a cost they can afford.