Every Organization Has a Playbook. Execution is the Challenge.
Washington, DC (January 24, 2018) – The Baldridge Foundation (Baldrige) and SOAR Vision Group (SOAR) announce the formation of a channel partnership to support organizational performance excellence in the United States and throughout the world. This important partnership expands access to Baldrige by providing organizations across all sectors of the economy access to SOAR’s Strategy Execution SystemTM tools including Strategy Deployment e-learning courses, Playbook coaching tools, and Scorecard Tracking software all of which are cross-mapped in a structured organizational development approach to enable organizations to implement the Baldrige Performance Excellence framework.
SOAR and Baldrige are also collaboratively developing a LeaderDialogue™ website to promote performance excellence across all business segments. The LeaderDialogue™ website content is designed to inspire organizations to achieve excellence in all they do with pride and societal responsibility. Organizations will be able to gain access to e-books, e-learning videos, blogs, podcasts, webinars, and to participate in lunch-and-learns, executive roundtables, symposiums, and conferences, all designed to gain a greater understanding of strategy execution and business process optimization best practices. Combined, the access to this cutting edge multi-level learning content, simple to use strategy and performance tracking software, and guided strategy deployment engagement opportunities, will enable organizations to fulfill their vision, while managing with agility, innovation, and creativity.
Al Faber, President & CEO of the Baldrige Foundation clarifies that: “For America to sustain its competitiveness in the global marketplace, the reach of the Baldrige Program must be expanded. More organizations, corporations, and education systems need to integrate the Baldrige Performance Excellence framework into their business operations to effectively address the challenges presented by the ever-changing global economy. The SOAR Vision Group is an important collaborator with the Baldrige Foundation in this regard, providing best practice strategy execution, business process optimization knowledge, and a structured organizational development approach for organizations to implement the Baldrige Performance Excellence framework.”
Ben Sawyer, President & CEO of SOAR Vision Group observes that: “Good leaders have a strategy. Great leaders are able to execute it.” The collaboration between the Baldrige Foundation and SOAR Vision Group provides an effective process for organizations to execute on their strategy and achieve the performance excellence for which they strive. We are privileged to collaborate with Baldrige Foundation to promote performance excellence across all sectors of the US economy.”
About the Baldrige Foundation
- The mission of the Baldrige Foundation is to ensure the long-term financial growth and viability of the Baldrige Performance Excellence Program, and to support organizational performance excellence in the United States and throughout the world.
- The Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award is presented annually by the United States President to organizations that demonstrate quality and performance excellence.
- For more information contact the Baldrige Foundation at 202-559-9195; Explore our website at: http://baldrigefoundation.org/; or mail us at 1717 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Suite 1025, Washington DC, 20006
About SOAR Vision Group
- The SOAR Vision Group mission is to: Align People with Purpose to Achieve Exceptional Results.
- SOAR provides best practice strategy execution, business process optimization services, and a structured organizational development approach for organizations to effectively implement the Baldrige Performance Excellence framework.
- For more information contact SOAR Vision Group at 888-294-3303; Explore our website; or mail us at P.O. Box 402 Dacula, GA, 30019
“I see the Baldrige process as a powerful set of mechanisms for disciplined people engaged in disciplined thought and taking disciplined action to create great organizations that produce exceptional results.”
– Jim Collins: Author of ‘Good to Great’