You don’t win on emotion.
You win on execution.“
How well is your execution?
Is your organization running as well as it could?
How do you know?
How should you improve its performance?
To achieve peak financial performance, you need to understand your organizational needs and individual motivations.
What does it take?
Establish an effective Strategy
- To overcome the Market gap
- To overcome the Knowledge gap
- To overcome the Performance gap
- To overcome the Visibility gap
- Align, focus, and engage the team in cascading and coordinated planning and action.
- Improvement Paradigm: Stabilize, flow, pull, and improve the system always seeking perfection.
- Focus on the Prize: Customer value creation = loyalty.
- Dashboards: Performance Monitoring
- Daily Standard Work: Organizational alignment
- Consistent Rounding: Frontline engagement
- Catch Ball Process: Performance Improvement
- Learn: from monitoring results and performance scenarios.
- Adjust: operational PDCA cycles and Executive planning cycles clarify necessary countermeasures.
- Stabilize: Hold your gains.
- Continuously Improve