Theme: PERFORMANCE EXCELLENCE IN THE AGE OF CONSUMERISM
JUNE 6: KICK-OFF DINNER AND DISCUSSION
(6:00 PM to 8:30 PM)
- Keynote: Work Less and Achieve More by Morten Hansen, Ph.D., author, Great at Work, and co-author Great by Choice with Jim Collins
JUNE 7: MORNING ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSIONS TO INCLUDE:
(8:00 AM to 11:30 AM)
- Strategy Development in the Age of Consumerism
- Maximizing the Patient Experience
- The Role of Innovation in System Differentiation
NETWORKING LUNCH (11:30 AM to 12:30 PM)
JUNE 7: AFTERNOON ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSIONS TO INCLUDE:
(12:30 PM to 4:00 PM)
- Governance Practices that Accelerate Performance Excellence
- Effective Guidance of Strategy Alignment and Execution
- Practical Application: Case Study
- Key Conclusions Summary
- Pamela Knecht, President & CEO ACCORD Limited, faculty member at the Governance Institute, and consultant to the AHA on governance topics.
- Dr. Roger Spoelman, Executive Advisor, Strategic and Operational Integration, Trinity Health.
- Ben Sawyer, President & CEO SOAR Vision Group, Strategy Executive System architect and Accelerated Baldrige Performance Excellence pathway co-facilitator.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please contact Jan Voris at (404) 259-8482, Email: email@example.com