Strategy Execution System Deployment
- Grasp the situation.
- Identify your ‘why’ or system aim.
- Establish an effective, performance improvement rhythm.
- Get a highly reliable, customer first, zero defect operation.
Get ready to SOAR!
Step 1: Strategize
Grasp the Situation
We begin with Grasping the situation (GTS) a comprehensive performance gap assessment
Find the Answer
Together, we find the answer to what is holding your organization back from achieving breakthrough performance?
Clarify and Execute on Your Strategy
We confirm together the right objectives, initiatives, action items, and performance measures essential for your team to fulfill
your strategy and achieve dramatic and sustainable operational performance.
Step 2: Organize
Deploy the Strategy
Align, focus, and engage the team in cascading and coordinate planning and action.
Stabilize, flow, pull and improve the system, continuously seeking perfection.
Focus on the Prize
Keep your strategy execution aimed at the heart of the organization to maximize customer value.
Step 3: Activate
Dashboard Performance Monitoring
Deployment of cloud-based mission control, including organizational and departmental dashboards.
Daily Standard Work Alignment
Monthly deployment leader reviews and regular frontline operational performance rounding.
Continually Monitor Progress
Monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, annual and 3-5 year reviews to continuously improve strategy execution and organizational
Step 4: Recalibrate
Learn & Improve
Continuously identify gaps and necessary countermeasures to achieve performance targets.
Adjust & Hold Gains
Plan, do, check, and adjust (PDCA) cycles, including A3 performance improvement training, is conducted at all organizational
Hold the gains with simplified standard operating procedures.
Foster an innovation culture.
How is the Strategy Execution System deployed?
PHASE 1: LEARN
- Complete a high-level assessment identifying gaps and opportunities for improvement.
- One-on-one interviews
- Process walk-throughs
- KPI performance review
Strategic & Operational Analysis & Learning
- Detailed efficiency and effectiveness analysis.
- Stakeholder assessment of existing and potential market opportunities.
- Report-out of findings cross-referenced to a comparable exemplar strategy.
PHASE 2: TRANSFORM
Establish an effective Strategy
- To overcome the Market gap
- To overcome the Knowledge gap
- To overcome the Performance gap
- To overcome the Visibility gap
- Align, focus, and engage the team in cascading and coordinated planning and action.
- Improvement Paradigm: Stabilize, flow, pull, and improve the system always seeking perfection.
- Focus on the Prize: Customer value creation = loyalty.
- Dashboards: Performance Monitoring
- Daily Standard Work: Organizational alignment
- Consistent Rounding: Frontline engagement
- Catch Ball Process: Performance Improvement
- Learn: from monitoring results and performance scenarios.
- Adjust: operational PDCA cycles and Executive planning cycles clarify necessary countermeasures.
- Stabilize: Hold your gains.
- Continuously Improve
Schedule a free follow-up conversation to get started.